Realistic pricing based on a well-prepared Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) will achieve the maximum price in a reasonable time.
- A property priced correctly from the beginning typically achieves the highest proceeds.
- Houses that remain on the market for a long time often stop being shown.
- The market sets the price, not the sellers or the real estate broker.
- If you want to sell in a timely manner, your asking price should be competitive in current conditions.
- Your initial listing price and terms of sale
- Your property’s distinctive and compelling attributes
- The physical condition of your property (interior and exterior)
- Ready access to your property for showing
- Selection of the real estate professional to represent you
- Your property’s location
- Recent property market values
- Current economic and market conditions and indicators
- The number of comparable properties currently on the market
Viewing Activity for A New Listing