Pricing Your Property
You can’t make a good decision without good information. We show you the entire picture.
Are you interested in knowing the real market value of your property?
• Realistic pricing based on a well-prepared Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) will achieve the maximum price in a reasonable time.
• A property priced correctly from the beginning typically achieves the highest proceeds.
• Houses that remain on the market for a long time often stop being shown.
• The market sets the price, not the sellers or the real estate broker.
• If you want to sell in a timely manner, your asking price should be competitive in current conditions.
Factors WITHIN your control include:
• Your initial listing price and terms of sale
• Your property’s distinctive and compelling attributes
• The physical condition of your property (interior and exterior)
• Ready access to your property for showing
• Selection of the real estate professional to represent you
Factors NOT WITHIN your control include:
• Your property’s location
• Recent property market values
• Current economic and market conditions and indicators
• The number of comparable properties currently on the market